#58 Solving Your Retirement Puzzle: Bill & Sally Webinar Preview
Just because Bill & Sally can't achieve their ideal retirement doesn't mean they can't have a great retirement.
In this episode, we'll discuss:
- Why it's okay to not be able to achieve an ideal retirement
- Common ways to adjust your retirement plan
- Uncommon ways to adjust your plan
- How to gauge how much investment risk to take during retirement
- Preview tomorrow's webinar results show
[feature_box style="1" only_advanced="There%20are%20no%20title%20options%20for%20the%20choosen%20style" alignment="center"]
“When the final result is expected to be a compromise, it is often prudent to start from an extreme position.”
John Maynard Kaynes
How to Access Tomorrow's Free Webinar
If you've signed up to plan alongside Bill and Sally, you'll receive an e-mail with all the details.
- Thursday, March 26 at 7:00 pm CST
- Webinar replay available to those that register
If you haven't and want to attend...
[button_2 color="red" align="center" href="https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8256830212510324481" new_window="Y"]Click Here to Register[/button_2]
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Roger’s YouTube Channel - Roger That
BOOK - Rock Retirement by Roger Whitney
3-video Series: 5 Minute Retirement Makeover
Roger’s Retirement Learning Center
The Retirement Answer Man Facebook Page