The Retiree Next Door Twitter Jam: November 18th, 1 pm CST
Get practical retirement tips from 25 of the top names in personal finance. I'll be joining Robert Kiyosaki, New York Times #1 best-selling author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad, and two dozen CFPs, CPAs, wealth managers and personal finance bloggers. This Tuesday the folks at Money Tips will be hosting a Twitter Jam to discuss retirement and answer your questions. This should be a blast so bring your retirement saving, planning and investment questions.
Questions we'll be discussing include:
- What's the hardest part about planning for retirement?
- How do you determine how much you need to save for retirement? Is $1 million enough?
- What's the best advice you've heard/given about retirement planning?
- What are the most common mistakes you see when people plan for retirement?
- How do you find extra money in your budget to save retirement, without drastically changing your lifestyle?
- MoneyTips’ retirement survey showed that investing early has a big impact. What retirement planning advice you have for #millennials?
The social jam takes place November 18th, 1-3 pm CST
[button_2 color="red" align="center" href="http://bit.ly/RNDTcast"]Register Here[/button_2]
In the meantime, pick up a free copy of the eBook, The Retiree Next Door: Successful Seniors’ Surprising Secrets.
It's based on an exclusive survey of more than 500 Americans and describes how successful retirees prepared for and are getting the most out of their golden years.